1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground turkey
2 slices of whatever bread you have and cut into cubes
1 14.5 oz can of crushed or diced tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 egg
1 small onion chopped
a couple of dashes worcestershire sauce
a few dashes salt and pepper.
Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl add ingredients and mix through (I use my hands to mix completely). Pour meat mixture in a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 meatloaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until meat it cooked through completely. Slice and serve.
Of course with any recipe, you can add or take out any ingredient to make it your own. Bon Appetit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Adventure
Good morning! It has been awhile since I posted and because of that, I almost deleted this blog. I probably should have a long time ago but ...
-
The fall chill had started to settle into the air when I hugged my husband and son before they traveled home. They would be back in four da...
-
MY SOUL TO KEEP Melanie Wells The third and final book as far as I know. Who knows, Peter Terry may decide to invade the dreams of some ot...
-
For those who read my "Lessons Learned" posting, I forgot to post the follow up. The next day my son went to school and somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment