Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Facebook 28 Day Challenge
So I have decided to take on a Facebook challenge. I have called it my 28 day challenge. Yes at first glance you may think, ALCOHOLIC, but I rarely drink and when I do, I have a really good buzz after only half of a glass of wine. I have 109 friends on Facebook that I have made throughout the years and have lost touch with most, if not all of them at some point, with the exception of the few friends I have made in the town in which I live. I guess my point is that there is no possible way that you KNOW everyone on your friends list. I have multiple personalities with each of my friends, maybe that is just me. Some of my personalities are combined depending on which friend I am talking to but I love each one dearly and differently but I just wonder if they would feel the same about me, if they knew ALL of me. I have learned through the years that friendship is "Conditional." It is an "I am your friend as long as you have what I want" kind of relationship. Everyone has them and they can be exhausting. So, I will keep you posted on how many comments I get from my friends. I will not tell my most shocking facts because that is just me....some things are best unsaid. Like saying goes "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Adventure
Good morning! It has been awhile since I posted and because of that, I almost deleted this blog. I probably should have a long time ago but ...
-
The fall chill had started to settle into the air when I hugged my husband and son before they traveled home. They would be back in four da...
-
MY SOUL TO KEEP Melanie Wells The third and final book as far as I know. Who knows, Peter Terry may decide to invade the dreams of some ot...
-
For those who read my "Lessons Learned" posting, I forgot to post the follow up. The next day my son went to school and somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment