Where do I begin? I don't intend on telling you my life story because I don't think you really want to know about it and it really isn't that interesting anyway. I am a stay at home mom with time on my hands which for me is not usually a good thing. I tend to over analyze things and that gets me into trouble. I stress to much about the little things and not enough about the big things. I guess the little things I figure I can control easier than the big things.
I have tried many times....too many to count to keep a journal but I fail miserably as I lose concentration and my mind goes much faster than my hand can write so I end up quitting before I finish a page or a thought. Anyway, the main purpose of this blog is to put some random thoughts out there and a review of books that I may have read and places that I have visited. I will also be posting some of my favorite recipes. I hope you can relate in some way to my way of thinking and enjoy some of the other things I post. Here is to a new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Adventure
Good morning! It has been awhile since I posted and because of that, I almost deleted this blog. I probably should have a long time ago but ...
-
The fall chill had started to settle into the air when I hugged my husband and son before they traveled home. They would be back in four da...
-
MY SOUL TO KEEP Melanie Wells The third and final book as far as I know. Who knows, Peter Terry may decide to invade the dreams of some ot...
-
For those who read my "Lessons Learned" posting, I forgot to post the follow up. The next day my son went to school and somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment