Working toward a goal on your own is like swimming in quicksand. You get nowhere real quick. Today I reached out to a few strangers to help me lose weight. Let's see if they take on the challenge. Of course, I will encourage and help them too and I have told them that I do not expect to meet in person as we do not know each other. Losing weight is one of those things that you either do it or you don't, there is no middle ground. Once you have lost the goal weight, the trick is to maintain. I have no problem maintaining a chunky weight. If any of you would like to help support me....drop me a line and I will be more than happy to accept. Please feel free to challenge me too! Also if you have any healthy yummy recipes, please send them my way.
Nuff Sed....have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Adventure
Good morning! It has been awhile since I posted and because of that, I almost deleted this blog. I probably should have a long time ago but ...
-
The fall chill had started to settle into the air when I hugged my husband and son before they traveled home. They would be back in four da...
-
MY SOUL TO KEEP Melanie Wells The third and final book as far as I know. Who knows, Peter Terry may decide to invade the dreams of some ot...
-
For those who read my "Lessons Learned" posting, I forgot to post the follow up. The next day my son went to school and somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment